Friday, January 18, 2013


You Can Succeed Every Day
Part 1




My overall study method: I break up my studying over and over the course of the evening and day. Cramming never works for me so I try not to do it. I will have longer session on long nights before big tests, but I never stay up much longer than normal before tests I know that if I take the test tired the next day I will to do as well as if I was rested.  How I’ve overcome an initial bad grade: I usually look over for the test or paper to see what I did that the teacher did not want. Basically, I do not stress out graders that much because for me they are not worth getting upset about. I do well because I know the material. However, If I do get a bad grade, or one lower than expected, I make sure that the next tune a test coming I study even more so that I won’t be surprised by the questions.
Choose the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment