Tuesday, January 15, 2013


Effective Study Methods
Part 2
My times management secret: My secret is to use time wisely. I know that on certain days I do not have time to run errands or hang out with friends even. Each minute of each day is used for something. One thing that works really well for me is to write everything down. I mean everything. I write down if I am going to email people, write letters, or study. It works for me to have a planner that goes by the day and shows me what I am going to be doing every day. Knowing what I have to do every day helps me plan out my week and my days. If I know that I don’t have time on Tuesday, I will try to get more things done on Monday or Sunday. I plan ahead, especially if I am going to be on the road for volleyball. When I am on the road, I bring my books and read on the bus/plane/hotel room. Missing class is killer to make up from, but if you are upfront with your professors, they are usually nice about having to turn things in late or not being in classes

   CHOOSE THE RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment